Tucked away off the beautiful Florida Gulf Coast is the small, historical, and cultured city of Dunedin. Minutes from the beaches and filled with local shops, restaurants, and nightlife spots, Downtown Dunedin has the potential to be the perfect “home sweet home” for you and visiting destination for friends and family.
Top 10 things to do in Dunedin according to Trip Advisor:
- Visit Caladesi Island State Park. Who says you have to travel far to go to the paradise? Take a jet ski or boat tour out to Caladesi Island and enjoy the sun.
- Relax on Honeymoon Island. Take out your beach chairs and enjoy one of Florida’s most treasured beaches. Feel free to bring your pooches. The dog park is a blast for your furry loved ones!
- Ride your bike down the Pinellas Trail. Feeling adventurous? Take a ride up the north trail about ten miles and find yourself in the Sponge Docks of Tarpon Springs!
- Grab a ballpark frank at a Dunedin Blue Jays game. Enjoy baseball? Dunedin is the home of minor league baseball team, the Dunedin Blue Jays. Grab a cold one with friends and family and enjoy the game.
- Try a new lager at 7venth Sun Brewery. Dunedin is the home of many lively and trendy breweries- 7venth Sun being one of them! Have a relaxing night out and try some of the locally made brewskies.
- Take a boat tour around the gulf. Dunedin is home to many boat tours, charter fishing companies and jet ski rentals for a day of family fun.
- Get artsy at Dunedin Fine Art Center. Tour this treasured gallery and sign up for many fun classes and programs available to you. Hands-on activities will keep your young ones entertained for hours.
- Explore the wildlife at Hammock Park. A massive nature wonderland awaits you at Hammock Park. Take a walk down the many trails and bridges throughout this wooded park.
- Play with the kids at Josiah Cephus Weaver Park. Take your kids to this shady playground by the water and check out the brand new exercise equipment for adults.
- Take in the view at Edgewater Park. Take in the beautiful scenery while you walk to all the local shops and eateries. You may even find some live music!
Interested in learning more about the city or finding your own historical oasis? We’d love to hear from you!
Give us a call today to learn more.